Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Pilgrim Prayer
Guardian of my soul, guide me on my way this day. Keep me safe from harm, Deepen my relationship with you, your Earth, and your family. Strengthen you love within me that I may be a presence of your peace in our world. Amen.
        ------TomPfeffer & Joyce Rupp

Really tough night last night fighting sleep apnea. Breathing mask for machine that keeps air flow going to keep my throat from closing up, leaking and it'll be a week or so before new one arrives. Long story of how that happens. In the meantime, I spend the night yo yoing between states of sleep none of which are REM. That's the stage where you get restful sleep and can wake up refreshed and renewed. In it's absence over time one is left with being in a  fog, not liable to make wise decisions and not motivated or energized to do much of anything. Certainly not train. So I covet your prayers that I can nap during the day and get caught up a bit and that until the new mask arrives I can get to enought REM level sleep that I'm functional.

Vaya con Dios!

No comments:

Post a Comment